Friday, March 10, 2006

My latest fancy stuff

I've crocheted a new scarf...


and created a new felted tote bag...



since my last post!

Actually the felting was fun - but I didn't knit it myself first, instead I went to a second-hand place and bought an old really itchy thick woolen sweater for $8.10 and demolished that instead - two runs through the wash and it was ready to be cut and stitched! Oh, and my sewing machine definitely couldn't deal with it so I had to hand-stitch it, but that was fun too!

1 comment:

  1. Great choice on the sweater for the felted bag! I love the colours - but I can't believe you hand sewed it. Wow...

    ReplyDelete

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.