Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I have sharp objects, watch yourself...

Queen Street Dart League logoHey, I joined a Darts league! Yep, I'm the newest member of the Cellar Rats! We played against Armed & Hammered lastnight, and they clobbered us of course. But that's okay, I had a great time! They're a great group, I feel like I've really fit in with them already. And I improved vastly over the course of the evening, so that's all good *grin*

And then... my Stitch & Bitch! Yep, I finally made it out again! And there were 27 of us, it's nuts! I'm going to quickly make a garland - it's really ugly as a scarf, but as a garland it'll totally work! It was good to see them all again...

rescued from Draft purgatory

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.