Saturday, March 17, 2007

Some stuff...

Busy busy, me. Before darts this week I went over to Sonic Boom and made off with Stan Ridgway (Black Diamond and Partyball - which I've wanted on CD forever!), and I played well that night too. Had lunch the next day with one of my old co-workers and had dinner the night after that with L and my old roomie and his bf (had a few drinks, I must say).

Friday was nice, met a bunch of friends at a pub up Yonge street and threw darts and drank for the evening, having a minor war with other pub denizens over what we needed to listen to and playing a new game with some strangers, good times! The weather was, of course, nuts - no surprise of course. It seems whenever I meet friends, it snows like crazy...

Rescued from draft purgatory...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.