Sunday, September 16, 2007

*sigh* I'm back

Okay guys, I'm back. I've been gone, yes, I admit it. Well, when I say gone, I mean I've been right here all this time, but too lazy to update my blog. I have a number of posts in limbo, and I should really rescue them, but this is just a little flare to let you know I'm still around!

What's happened over the past few months? Well, lessee. Had my deck party, which was excellent. Had a number of visitors. Booked my January vacation (Mexico, yay!). Worked like a fiend. Stopped going to the gym (just too damned busy). Got to the cottage. Finished my first pair of socks. Had a photo chosen for Schmap (see the widget on the bottom right - check out BCE place). Spent too much money. You know.

So anyway, just a quick check-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.