Saturday, January 05, 2008

Twenty-Aught-Eight!

Yeah, I suck, I haven't posted since LAST YEAR! Three months, gah.

So anyway. Today I am 38. People keep asking me if I feel old. Well, yes I do, but not any more so than I did yesterday. But it's not just old, it's prematurely old, that's how I feel. Aches and pains and grey hairs and all that, when I can't possibly even be a proper adult yet.

The house is a disaster. But I'm buggered if I'm cleaning it on my birthday, when I won't clean it on other days. *sigh*

Okay, I'll have to do a proper post later. I don't do New Year's Resolutions, but if I did, posting properly would be one of them. Also I'm sure I have a bunch of stuff in post purgatory waiting for their ascension, I'll check on that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.