Thursday, June 12, 2008

The List

Paul McGannWow, did a tumbleweed just blow past?

*blows off dust*
Robert Downey Jr
Okay, you all know you have one. Here's my current Top Five - well, let's make it Ten - no particular order:

  • Paul McGann (of course - you all know me)
  • Robert Downey Jr. (I don't care how many times he's f*cked up his life, he's adorable)
  • Johnny Depp (again, of course)
  • Viggo Mortensen (but he may be dropping off the list soon)Julian Rhind-Tutt
  • Bradley Whitford (especially if he came with the writers too)
  • Nathan Fillion (yep)
  • Daniel Craig (the only Bond who actually looked like he killed people for a living)
  • Ben Browder (not initially my type, but Crighton grew on me)
  • Julian Rhind-Tutt (cute as a puppy)
  • Alan Davies (the most realistic on the list, and mostly because he's just sweet)Theda Bara
The Gay List (as in, if I was ever gay, they'd be my type):
  • Jennifer Tilly
  • Drew Barrymore
  • Toni Collette
  • Renee Zelwiger
  • Theda Bara (back then of course, not the corpse she is now, what do you take me for?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.