Friday, September 26, 2008

More TV - returning shows

My favourite shows are back, yay!

Firstly, I must point out that the Big Bang Theory season premiere was hilarious! So happy they didn’t let me down. The boys are still neurotic, Penny’s still, well, Penny. I see far too much of myself in the cast though, what does this say?

And following right after was How I Met Your Mother - also still funny, but it was a bit melancholy. Poor Barney! Anyway, still worth watching. Legen - wait for it - dary.

Also back lastnight was Grey’s Anatomy - to be honest, I might have seen two episodes last year, it just didn’t grab me, but I tuned in to the 2-hour premiere lastnight anyway. And I was really glad I did, what a great episode! It’s as if the show itself was brain-dead and on life support, and the writers are the super surgeons who breathed new life into the script - and guest-stars help too! Bernadette Peters, Kathy Peters - and the fabulous Kevin McKidd (rumour has it that he’s going to return to join the cast)...

Pushing Daisies starts back next week, so no report for now other than my growing excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.