Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Full Spectrum Dominiance

Tonight I went to an rough screening of Full Spectrum Dominance, a documentary about the weaponization of space. Pretty cool actually, but a little one-sided at the moment - apparently the filmmaker is planning on including some interview footage he hadn’t added in yet to balance it out, I’ll be interested to see the final cut.

It ran late though, so I had to miss darts - and then I stubbed my toe really badly. Like I thought I had broken it. That’s what I get for bailing on darts I suppose.

Oh, and my Mum is officially a retiree now. How did she celebrate? I think she might have gone to Swiss Chalet for dinner. My parents are such rebels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.