Monday, December 22, 2008

Finally home for the holidays

Well the past week has been insane, making sure I had everything ready to be packed, presents all wrapped, getting stuff at work ready for my absence. My brother came over and I gave him presents for my niece and my great-niece, and it was nice ’cos I don’t see him very often these days.

The weather over the past week of course has been INSANE, really really cold and snowing like crazy, it seems like it never stops snowing. The boy dropped me off at the train station this morning super early, the train was 40 minutes late leaving the station because of the snow - but once we left the station the weather was lovely, Dad picked me up and drove me home and then the nasty weather started again, talk about timing! You’d have thought I’d planned it that way.

So I’m here now, life is good. Xmas shopping is all done - and now I’m off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.