Thursday, February 08, 2018

Less control

I've spent a large chunk of my life berating myself for something I suddenly realize I have had far less control over than I had thought. And I just realized something in the past 10 minutes that strengthens that.

I don't think it's a thing that can be solved, just worked around, so have a lot of work to do, but I feel like I can stop hating myself for my inability to do things other people do easily without even thinking.

I'm sad for all the time that's been wasted though. And grateful for the support I've received.

I'm talking about executive dysfunction.

The damage from all but one of my concussions occurred in the prefrontal cortex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.