Saturday, February 11, 2006

It's on!

Started the hat lastnight! I got to the Duke a bit late, but there was no danger of not finding everyone, they took up almost a whole floor of the place!


Casting on was difficult - drinking and knitting, while fun, is not the most ACCURATE thing to be doing! There was a huge huge crowd at the Duke of York for the opening ceremonies, we were a loud bunch!

Anyway, so far so good, I've started into the beads now, which isn't as difficult as it seemed actually - just annoying to have to keep pushing the beads down the yarn every row or so - I'll get over it though, I think it might turn out really nice...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous! I wanted to be there for the Opening Ceremonies party...*pout*

    Can't wait to see you next weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.