Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Brick

So my mood improved lastnight to the point that I could enjoy the company of friends (yes, I have friends) - we went to the movies, and saw Brick.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt has really turned into something, mumbling his way through stylized detective-novelesque lingo and getting the crap kicked out of himself on his way to finding the truth about his ex-girlfriend's disappearance. Quite an actor, him. Anyway, the flick was quite good - film noir in high school, with a mafia overtones and shades of Clockwork Orange. Oh, and look, Lukas Haas as The Pin! I may see it again, just to catch the stuff I missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.