Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Eastery goodness

I have lots of chocolate running through my system. Still. Not a bad thing you know.

Anyway.

My Easter visit with my parents was really good, lots of not doing anything, which is what vacations are really about. Dad got the knitting machine working again and I found instructions online for it, we went bowling (I beat my Dad at one game too - granted, it was a bad game for him...), bought a few cheap DVDs - Undercover Brother, The Astronaut's Wife and Johnny English - oh, and Dad gave me Narnia!


Mum also gave me a ring that she bought a few years ago, it's really beautiful and very shiny.

Yeah, it's all shiny actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.