Sunday, May 28, 2006

Entering the Arena of the Unwell...

Wow, I've been so busy - so much overtime lately I just haven't been able to get away. I've missed I think two stitch & bitches over the past month, I really have to try to make this week's. I was so busy at work too, overtime again, and when I'm done at work I'm just too tired to do anything else. But this week I bought a copy of Little Britain Series Two and Titus Seasons 1&2 - I haven't opened up Little Britain yet, I'm gonna treat myself, but I did open Titus - and I've watched the whole thing already, four nights. Wow, I forgot how good that show was. I definitely need to buy the third season! Dysfunction, anyone?

Oh, and we booked our flights! I'm staying a few extra days for sure now, so I'm going up to Yorkshire to stay after London. I'm so excited!

Anyway, with the weekend ahead of me and no real plans, I decided that I would ignore the FANTASTIC weather and stay in on Saturday and do some cleaning and FIVE loads of laundry, wow! Didn't leave the house. Today though I got out, S came in and we went to Jersey Giant for lunch (mmm, baby spinach salad...) and for a nice walk around the neighbourhood, and I watered all my plants and moved most of them outside.

I'm a bit worried though, my throat's been a bit sore since Thursday...

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! You're still alive. So glad to hear it.

    Hopefully you'll be able to make a stitch and bitch soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love your new pic!

    Yeah, it's been a while since I've posted regularly - I'm feeling better today too, I'll probably post tonight...

    I should be up there Father's Day weekend, fyi!

    ReplyDelete

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.