Monday, May 22, 2006

Will that be Kitchener or London?

I love visiting Kitchener. I love my friends in Kitchener. I have a rather large number of friends there, and only two of them are people I knew when I went to school there. I got to have a nice dinner, a fondue get-together, an hour or so chatting with an ex, walked around Guelph shops, a drunken game of Carcassone (mmm, chocolate martinis), pierogies and chinese food and pancakes, oh my - oh, and, of course, LOTS of cuddles with my favourite little man! He's just so cute, but still tiny, less than 15 lbs still, but he's in good health, he just won't stop BOUNCING! The weather's been nasty though, really cold, eeew.

Oh, but wait, there's more.

Earlier this week, I decided that I've had enough of being so wembley about it and decided that I was DEFINITELY going to the UK, DEFINITELY this summer. It quickly turned into solid plans for Jenn and myself - we know when we're going, and Jenn knows when she's coming back, I'm just trying to decide if I'm coming back with her or staying for a few days more. Yep, we're gonna do it! Brighton, then Swansea, then London, then I may go up to Yorkshire or I may just come home with Jenn. Woo hoo!

I also missed out on seeing Kinky Boots this week, I ran a bit late and missed meeting some folks - but that's okay, I went to Winners instead and treated myself to brand new polka-dotted knickers, yay! And speaking of Winners, did you know they now sell 'personal massage units'? That's right. At Winners. Um.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.