Friday, January 26, 2007

My life is a whirlwind!

First of all – cutting myself off from the world a couple of weeks ago (so I could get my bedroom clean) was a success! It did, indeed, take an entire weekend, but the results are fabulous! Tonight I’m going to try to tackle my living room – I want the tidy trend to extend!

Xog and I have picked up our triple-bill nights again – Dr Who followed by Heroes followed by time-shifted 24, now that Life On Mars is finished – and oooh, Mr Ecclesbum is on Heroes now! Can’t wait to see how this pans out!

The ArcherWhat else. Lessee, had dinner with friends a few times this month, went to the AGO (almost everything’s closed right now though, disappointing) and the Bata Shoe Museum (pretty cool for $8), got back to my Stitch & Bitch group (I’ve started the Clapotis hat!) and darts too (I still suck, but by less and less every week).

And a couple more movies!

Pan’s Labyrinth – the English language can be a tricky one, but honestly folks, just because it’s a “fantasy” doesn’t mean it’s for kids. Leave them at home, unless you want them scarred for life – this movie was fantastic from beginning to end, but be warned – it’s violent. Really violent. Violent and creepy. Which, as you all know, I love.

Night At The Museum – just saw this one lastnight, and it was fun. How could it not be? Um, don’t know what else to say about that. Oh, it was on the IMAX screen, that’s always fun!

Okay, now we’re all caught up. Let’s see if I can keep it up!

Oh, and I’ve decided to change the bottom quote again - replacing the following from Keen Eddie, as delivered by Monty Pippin (Julian Rhind-Tutt):

You have to be careful though, mate. I can’t handle these intense inter-personal things like that, you know? I’m English. I need to try and keep it down, keep it locked, inside, like we do. I mean, how else are you going to develop cancer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.