Thursday, May 24, 2007

I ache

Have you ever fallen up the stairs? You would think it wouldn’t hurt much, you know, since you’re actually closer to the ground that way, but it hurts enough. More than that, it’s embarassing.

That’s just what I did on my way in today - I was almost at the elevators when my toe caught on that last step. It was pretty impressive actually. I didn’t just stumble, I sprawled out flat on the floor, purse in one direction and knitting in the other. I was pretty cool about it though, just kinda thought ’wow, that hurt’ and started to pick myself up - and then a stranger came up and asked me if I was okay, and started trying to gather my things.

Damn, almost got away unnoticed!

Anyway, now I have two fabulous bruises starting on my kneecaps and I ache all over. Feh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.