Saturday, May 19, 2007

True or False

You can only write true or false. Do not explain your answers.

Appearance:
I'm short: False
I have many scars: True
I tan easily: False
I burn easily: True
I wish my hair was a different color: False
I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color: False
I wear glasses or contacts: True
I have 5 or more piercings: False
I have/had piercing in places besides my ears: False
I have freckles: True


Relationships:
I miss someone right now: True
I love someone right now: True
I've gotten divorced: False
I've had a crush on a teacher: True
I've hugged a stranger: True


Embarrassment:
Disney movies still make me cry: True
I've laughed so hard I've cried: True
I've glued my hand to something : False
I've laughed till some kind of beverage came out of my nose: True
I've had my pants rip/drop in public: true
I was born with a disease/impairment: True
I've sat in a doctors office with a friend: True
I've had my wisdom teeth removed: True
I've had a serious surgery: False
I've had chicken pox: False


Random:
I own something from Hot Topic: False
I own something from The Gap: True
I own something I got on e-bay: True
I own something from Hollister: False
I own something from American Eagle: False
I own something from Anchor Blue: False


More Random:
I've stolen a tray from a fast food restaurant: False
I watch the news: True
I kill bugs: True
I curse regularly: True
I sing in the shower: True
I'm a morning person: False
I am a sports fanatic: False
I have listened to more than 30 CD's in a day: True
My favorite color is either white, yellow, pink, red or blue: False
I've worn pajamas to school: True
I know how to shoot a gun: True
I laugh at my own jokes: True
I am really ticklish: False
I play video games: True
I'm good at remembering names: False
I'm good at remembering dates: True

This is all thanks to Mags on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.