Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring?

You wouldn't know it was spring last week, it's still pretty cold here BUT it's warm today, it's supposed to hit 10 on Monday, bring it on!

So on that note, I'm cleaning. I'm taking a few minutes to sit with a hot chocolate and actually update this thing. You can see the carpet in the living room! You can't see what colour it is yet, of course, but I'm getting there! I've even got oven cleaner bubbling in the, um, oven. I think I'll finish straightening up the living room today, then let the vacuum run for a while, see how it does. I'll probably have to do it four or five times before I can do a carpet shampoo, but it'll be worth it when it's finally done...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.