Sunday, September 26, 2010

Purple tips

I kinda love this purple, I mean it clashes with almost everything I own but the colour is still awesome.

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear – one of the MANY bottles I purchased for basically nothing at the CNE this year (have I mentioned before that the shopping at the CNE is the whole reason to go?). I tried a little experiment where I stamped with the blue Konad polish and then with a great silvery-blue polish from NYC (irritatingly labelled “124B”). The combination didn’t really work, but it looks alright enough I think.

In any case, my cuticles look a little nicer and I did a better job of keeping it all off my fingers and just on the nail, so that’s progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.