Wednesday, September 14, 2011

An updated quote

It’s about time I changed the quote at the bottom, don’t you think? It’s been there for a while. I’m replacing it with Roy Batty’s final speech from Blade Runner (as given by the illustrious Rutger Hauer). For posterity, it replaces this, Lloyd Dobler’s description of what he wants to do with his life, from Say Anything... (portrayed by John Cusack):
I don’t want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don’t want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don’t want to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.