Thursday, July 25, 2013

Visiting the vampires

Owie.
I'm at the blood clinic near my office, waiting for my turn to donate. I've been putting it off for a couple of weeks for no good reason, just too lazy to drag myself in here I suppose - I've already been poked in the finger and I'm good to go.

When I was in University I tried to donate for a long time but every time there was a clinic I was sick so I couldn't do it - then, when the clinic finally coincided with me being healthy, they had me go through everything before telling me my veins were way too small and if I tried to donate they'd collapse my veins, so I could never do it.

See? Tiny veins.
But I was thinking recently, you know, the rest of me got way bigger since then, I bet my veins did too! Turns out they did :) I mean you can't really see them, my surface ones are really tiny but there's a good one behind them somewhere, they found it last time!

A week from today I'll be on the way up to T's cottage for 10 days and I haven't even contemplated what I should be packing, I don't even know where my charger cables for my camera are, and I think that irritates me the most. I really need to just get rid of like 80% of my stuff…

Lastnight I discovered there's a new pen store in town, WonderPens - trying to decide if I have enough time to go tonight after work! So I can buy more stuff, yes.

23° Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.