Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Scientific method

I just read a great post shared by a friend about the scientific method and how you can't be mad at the result if the method was sound. I fully agree.

Then why do I have tarot cards and crystals in my house? Because I also like them.

There's nothing wrong with using alternative methods to explore your inner self, if you're not ignoring science while you do it.

And if my doctor tells me I need a certain medication, I don't INSTEAD find a homeopathic treatment. I take my medication - and if I feel like ALSO looking into other methods to help me, as long as they don't clash with my prescribed medication, I may use these options AS WELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.