Thursday, October 04, 2018

Choose your superpower

If I could choose one superpower, it would be the ability to make people feel the consequences of their own actions immediately. Instant Karma.

Kick someone, immediately feel the same kick. Put someone down, immediately feel put down. Spit gum on the sidewalk, immediately find chewed gum in your hair. Drive through a deep puddle full-tilt, drenching pedestrians, immediately become soaked with brown water. You know, that kind of thing. Abusers would be stopped in their tracks. Unless they were also masochists.

I think about this often actually, whenever I see someone being an asshole to someone else. It's sort of like the Point Of View gun from HHGttG but more physical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.