Monday, March 26, 2007

Some stuff - and new life

So on Friday L and I went to see 300 - how cool! Seriously, it was very graphic novel, very violent, just ever so fabulous. Trying to decide if I want to buy it when it's out.

To recover from that, L and I joined J* and a bunch of other folks at the Toronto Wine & Cheese Show. It was good, but not as good as other times. Not much swag, not much liqueur, higher cost. The swimming pool at the hotel was really nice though!

Had lunch the next day with L's parents. They like me.

Tonight, I spent the whole freakin' night stooped over the large aquarium - catching the fish, transferring them to smaller containers, getting all the gravel, etc. out, removing it from the stand, replacing it with the smaller aquarium, putting all the gravel and plants and stuff in, migrating the fish, and filling it up. My back is killing me, and now there's a giant aquarium on my kitchen floor and I don't know what to do with it. The fish are all freaked out too, they've lost their colour - I think they'll be okay though...

Rescued from Draft purgatory

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.