Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Back to the Gym!

Holy doodle, I got back to the gym! That's right, I got back! It was difficult too, I had to give up looking for my lock and by my first new one since the 80s (grr), but the gym is as comfortable as I remember it. Now, can I stick to it?

Darts was good this week again, I'm definitely improving.

What else? Oh, on the weekend I bought a new, smaller aquarium - I'm sick of the 20 gallon one with the busted everything in the hood - this will be easier I'm sure. I've got it in the kitchen now, with the filter running, waiting for it to acclimatize before putting my fish in...

Rescued from draft purgatory

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.