Sunday, September 07, 2008

What a great weekend!

First, Tavern on Thursday was a good one, great turnout. Chris wasn’t serving us this time though, we got a new person (they always give the new people to us, we have a few in our group who just don’t know how to tip so we’re sort of bad to serve as a group - but we’re really sweet, honestly!) but she did an okay job.

Friday was basically the best day ever: first, it was Timbit Day (which we have once a month) - mmm, sour cream! Then I got an 80-gig iPod Classic (I love suppliers)! Then I got a free cookie! And then my old boss SG stopped in for a visit - I miss her so much, and she looked AMAZING! Man, she’s an inspiration. The down side to the day was that the train was the latest KW train ever, but once I got there I got hugs from my godson to make up for it. Then dinner at The Rude Native (two words: Chocolate Paté). I’ll say it again - best day ever.

J&P had their end of summer party on Saturday, which was a lot of fun and didn’t get rained out this time *grin* - got to see folks I haven’t seen in a very long time, and Sarah stayed over so on Sunday I got to see her new place (and new beau!) in Guelph, which was really quite nice.

And then we went to Vaughan Mills, yay! New purse (I didn’t need), two new scarves, a Ben Sherman shirt, and a $4 skirt I’ll never fit into but the fabric alone was worth the price, I have to make something with it!

So anyway, between SG looking and, let’s face it, BEING so fabulous, and QoWP’s sage advice and kindly offers, I’m now inspired to get my butt back to the gym! Honestly, I was on the verge of simply cancelling my membership, but I’m going to give it a month and see if I keep going. Twice a week at least...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.