Saturday, August 14, 2010

iPhone for me? Please?

Okay, so it goes like this.

Mid-July my friend at work decided it was time for a new phone, which got me thinking about the fact that my own current phone is from 2006, and since I'm on Rogers I'm definitely due for a new one. My current phone plan is good, but I want a data phone. So I went onto our intranet to find out if we have any deals - nothing posted but the number and email for our rep. So I shot her an email, which she bounced down to a second person, then I got a call from a third person - Calvin, who offered me a great deal and a great plan for a great price - I thought about it, got it in writing, and decided to go for it.

Then my troubles began.

Calvin has been pretty unresponsive since then - when I do speak to him, he tells me I'll have the phone soon, any day now, and then I can't reach him and he won't call me back. I've been emailing or calling pretty much every other day since then and there's been no progress. As of today it's been a month since promises were made; I don't know what is going on, and I'm feeling quite abused about the whole thing. Why am I such a doormat this summer? I've started to document this in detail now, have to back myself up.

Don't even get me started on the repairs to my condo that are STILL not done...

- rescued from Draft purgatory -

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.