Sunday, August 08, 2010

Back from the North

I'm back! T's cottage was fabulous, as always. Days spent lounging, reading, crafting and keeping him from electrocuting himself with the giant-ass batteries in the basement. Some rain, more wind, dinner in town. Evenings eating barbecued everything, stargazing in the FUCKING COLD (saw shooting stars though, awesome!), watching DVDs (Dog Soldiers! Lesbian Vampire Killers!) and drinking lots of incredibly strong LawnGuyLand iced teas. Hardly any hummingbirds though, sad.

Besides that, I introduced Tim to my new place and tried out Papillon downtown (quite nice), and helped The Boy celebrate his birthday.

Looking forward to the Peter Murphy gig...

- rescued from Draft purgatory -

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.