Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Further testing on the Luxe Box

I’ve come to the end of the Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex sample that came in my February Loose Button Luxe Box. So what did I think?

Well, first off it was only about five days [update: I actually ended up using it for seven or eight days before finally running out] and they say you’re supposed to see results in 14 days, so I can’t really give it the full test. I can say that it does apply easily, feels nice on the skin and it’s just possible that the frown lines between my brows have diminished, but it’s a bit hard to tell. I can’t see spending $60 for what will likely be only two weeks’ worth (or maybe three at the outside) of product though, so I’m not sure if I’ll be buying it in the future. I suppose if I had money to burn and a serious wrinkle problem I might reconsider.

I also tried out the Cargo Lash Activator mascara. I found the application easy, and it did lengthen my lashes for sure, but it stayed tacky for quite a while and was a bit clumpy. Not as bad as others I’ve seen, but not ideal. The sample size is great for taking with me though, so I’ve given it three or four tries. No way of knowing if it’s done anything good for my lashes like helping them to grow or anything, but I’ve got that L’Oreal Lash Boosting Serum for that (and I can see the difference with that stuff!)…

Have you tried either of these? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.