Friday, February 24, 2012

Test-driving the Luxe Box: Olay Regenerist [UPDATED]

I decided to only test one similar product at a time, so tonight I'm starting with Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex. 

Now, I don't really have any wrinkles - although I am starting to get vertical frown lines, so that's where I'll be looking for an improvement I suppose.

The 7ml tube from my Loose Button Luxe Box (full size is 15ml and retails for $60) says "smooth over cleansed face and neck twice a day, focusing on areas of wrinkles." I'm not bothering with applying to my neck. A fingertip-sized blob was enough to cover my entire face - it applied nice and smooth, and while it doesn't feel like it's just sitting on my face, it does have that slightly laminated feel to the fingers you get from Glysomed or from Smashbox Photo Finish. 

Too early to tell just now, of course, if it's going to make a difference.

-----------

UPDATE - You know what? I went through the full tube, and... well, it didn't really do anything for me. I mean, besides making me feel laminated. I'll pass on this one I think. You might feel differently though!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.