Friday, March 18, 2016

Just had to share this

via Just Cute Animals
Wow, it’s Friday! I’m going out of town this weekend to meet with some people I’ll be travelling with in the Autumn. I don’t really have a lot to say I haven’t already said this week.

Oh, except that I actually did some yoga yesterday for the first time in a number of years, and I fully intend to do more tonight! Yep. Not real in-a-class yoga of course, but some is better than none, right? Didn’t do too much downward-facing stuff, as the reason I stopped was the terrible acid reflux I was getting every time. This was before I found out I had chronic gastritis of course, which I’m now medicated for so I’m hopeful I’ll be able to do downward dog soon – it was one of my favourite poses before!

This right here is one of the most adorable things I’ve ever seen, and totally made my day yesterday. And I made the mistake of scrolling down to read comments. Never read the comments, folks. One in particular kills me, from someone who claims it’s actually ‘distress yelps… I studied arctic foxes during my year abroad in Antarctica.’ Wow. Went all the way to the South Pole to study a creature that lives in the Arctic Circle.

Which reminds me of something The Bloggess wrote about just last week: Social Media Etiquette. Apparently I’m keeping 20 angels alive just by sharing this. You’re welcome.

Also I’d just like to point out that no, I did not go out to a pub for Saint Patrick’s Day yesterday. I’ve never liked huge crowds – not a fear or an anxiety, just a source of irritation that will build to a rage if I let it – so being in a bar when everyone else is there specifically to get drunk on things I don’t even like doesn’t sound like a great time to me. So yes, I went home, watched some TV, did some yoga and went to bed.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.