Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Winter?

So this winter was weird, right? I mean it’s not officially over yet, but it doesn’t seem to have even begun. Christmas Eve I went for a walk with my Dad along the canal and there was NO SNOW. We didn’t need our coats. I don’t know how people who live where it doesn’t snow at Christmas get into the spirit, we had a really hard time with it.

And now it’s mid-March, and I think we might have had three good snowfalls the entire season. I know people with sidewalks (ah, the joys of condo living) and cars love it because they don’t have to shovel or drive in it, but for me it just seems weird.

I suppose I should just be thankful we haven’t had a deep freeze this winter. And also that I missed the -22°C day when I was in Los Angeles during a delightful heat wave.

Yeah, poor me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.