Sunday, October 01, 2017

JFL42 2017

JFL42 is over and I loved it. But man, am I tired! Next year I'm taking the time off! Of the 10 days, one day I didn't see anything and one day I only saw one show - and I went to a tiny concert in the middle - and yet I still was able to see 24 shows, 38 separate performers and presenters.

Favourites going in: Gina Yashere , Rhys Darby, Jack Whitehall
New favourites: Ali Siddiq and Sarah Hennessey
Need to see more: W. Kamau Bell and Hari Kondabolu
Don't need to see again: Foad (he's just not for me)
WTF moment: Todd Barry (even though his tour is called Crowd Work, I didn't realize he might pick on me - it got awkward really fast)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.