Monday, December 18, 2006

Marketing lunch happiness

We had our Marketing Department holiday lunch today. We had tried to go out after work last Friday, but it didn't work out so today we went to Wayne Gretzky's for lunch - the food was great, but service wasn't so much. I suppose it's generally understandable this time of year, but there was hardly any customers, so that excuse doesn't really fly! Oh, and the water tasted... weird, overprocessed.

Anyway, we all made out like bandits - SS gave me a really sweet set of candy-striped mugs, I hope I can find space for them 'cos I love them!

Then I thought, okay, triple-bill night will be off again this week, I'll do more shopping! What did I get? Underwear. For me. *sigh* I suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.