Sunday, January 13, 2008

Goodbye hair!

I forgot to mention in my post yesterday (well, not really forgot so much as deliberately didn't mention it so as to not give it away to L before seeing him!) - I got my hair cut! Took off about three inches or so, the girls at work almost cried like I'd gone on What Not To Wear or something, they said it took ten years off me *grin* I've got a sort of layered bob now, really nice.

I'm happy. BTW, if you're in downtown Toronto and you want a good cut, Harry's my guy and he totally rocks...

Fuji WP FXF30And in an unrelated story, I just finished water-testing my waterproof diving case for my digital camera - no leaks, all good! I bought it via Amazon.com rather than locally - hey, I'm all for supporting local business, but the $180 difference in price was a bit too much to deal with. I'm really happy I finally got it, as I'm going to spend the entire week in Mexico snorkeling and I want better pix this time...

Grand Sirenis Mayan BeachOh, didn't I mention, we're going to Mexico! Yup, a week at Grand Sirenis Mayan Beach in Akumal - snorkeling, swim-up bar, double jacuzzis, seven a-la-carte restaurants, old crumbly buildings (remember how I love those?) - it'll be hard to come back! I got my own snorkel and mask this time, no more borrowed snorkels (eew)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.