Wednesday, February 20, 2008

February...

Well, the bruise is almost gone from my left knee, and the coral mark on my right knee isn't but is at least settling down to being just a mark. And I'm almost done peeling - which really wasn't so much peeling as flaking, I've been topping up the world's supply of dust *grin*

So yeah, settling back in. Finishing my Extermaknit Dalek (just have the base left!), watching new Torchwood (sooo much better than last season) and Lost (ditto).

So what else is new? Um, darts has been good, in fact I won my singles 401 lastnight, which was very cool! Joined the Flickr 365 Days pool, so let's see if I can keep this up.

Valentine's Day was nice, we stayed in and watched Down With Love and ate lasagna and chocolate lava cakes, mmm...

Oh, last Friday T and I went to see In Bruges, which was pretty cool - better than I was expecting actually.

Oh oh, two weeks ago I went to see my finance guy - I have a number of things to do now.
  • Top up my RRSP contribution before the end of the month
  • Reactivate my line of credit (which is annoying, as it means I have to go up to the Queen & Yonge branch during their work hours of 2:15 and 2:30 - okay, slight exaggeration, but still, I have a job, you know?)
  • Pay off my M/C with my line of credit
  • Set up automatic payments into my line of credit
  • Keep track of my purchases - every little penny
  • Switch from Sympatico to Rogers - maybe I can get a deal?
  • Cancel my home phone - Bell has made enough money off me, thank you
  • Put all of my change in a jar
I've started actually, I set up an excel file and I'm watching every penny - but I'm not changing my habits yet, if I want to be honest with myself I have to watch it properly. It's amazing how much money has gone into bills over the past two weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.