Saturday, October 18, 2008

...and I bought NO YARN

Just got back from the Creativ Festival, which was really good this year.

I decided a while back I was going to try to get through a year without buying any yarn, and I’ve done really well so far - this was going to be my test, and I passed with flying colours.

That’s not to say I didn’t spend money, I certainly did - magazines, books, a jeweller’s loupe (with a light in it, very cool!), some stamps, DPN cases, notion cases - but it was all completely worth it.

And also better as it rained in the afternoon, and L had asked if I wanted to go to the TFC game, but I did the show instead - go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.