Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Chilly!

Sutton saves!The days are getting colder and darker - I finally feel like knitting again! Yes, I already have a few WIPs, but I feel like working on something newish for a while. But I’m not going to buy new yarn, no no - I’m only going to use what’s in my stash. To be honest, my stash could last me the rest of my life. So really I’m being financially responsible, aren’t I?

Lessee, what’s been happening?

Well, I went to The Clothing Show and the Toronto FC game a couple of weeks ago. The Clothing Show was good to me this year - three shirts, a dress and a pair of earrings (and a free button, yay!), definitely worth it. Toronto FC... well, the game was good, lots of action, and it ended 1-1, but we only got a goal on us because one of our OWN PLAYERS headed it backwards without looking, gah!

Toronto TavernOctober’s Tavern was a really good one, three new faces and a pretty good turnout - we took up a fair chunk of Pauper’s that night! But they’ve done something to the garlic bread, it just wasn’t as good as it usually is. Graeme made it out (quite a hike, with him living in Ottawa now!) and came bearing Enlightenment for all and sundry. We also had Tavern In The Dark again, I honestly think our group aura has a negative effect on the dart board lights...

Oh, and I forgot to mention - Pushing Daisies is still excellent! And I’m sure they film the apartment hallway scenes in The Bradbury Building, another fine thing!

Still going to the gym. Don’t think I’ve lost any weight (I’m not weighing myself) but I’m feeling a bit better so that’s all good...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.