Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wasted Days and Wasted Nights

So I had the day off work on Friday (and for the next two Fridays - that’s what happens when you don’t take your vacation time through the year), and I thought this would be a great weekend to do a major purge of the spare room, which has turned into a large storage room, which is a shame.

So anyway, Friday I treated myself nicely - slept in a bit, had a nice long shower, watched a little TV, a bit of surfing, some cereal... then around noon I decided it was time to start cleaning up.

And I was making good progress too, damnit, I got eight shopping bags full of clothes and stuff for the Amity box, and a huge garbage bag of, well, garbage. But around 2pm (no, two hours wasn’t nearly enough) I started to feel achey. By 3pm I had a fever and by 4pm I was ill. So guess what, this weekend hasn’t really gone to plan. Ah well, better to get sick now than to wait until I get the annual Christmas Sick.

Christmas Sick? What’s that, you ask?

Have patience and we’ll see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.