Monday, February 06, 2012

Love it: L'Oreal Lash Serum

Saw it in Winners mid-January for $8 (regular $14 or so) and thought I'd give it a try. I'm not exaggerating when I tell you that I saw a difference IN TWO DAYS! 

The tube has an interesting soft curved wand applicator, you apply it to your top lashes as if brushing on mascara, then run the tip of the wand along the lash line. They say to apply twice a day (after the first week I switched to every other evening just before bed, not in the morning at all), and point out that it's not intended for use on the lower lashes (I'm ignoring that). It's good for folks with sensitive eyes and contact-wearers too.

The idea is that it improves the health of the lashes you have and also their roots, which means they don't fall out. Upshot: you end up with more lashes, and they grow longer. And I totally see the difference. 

I bought two more packages, in case they up and discontinue it. Which would be in keeping with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.