Monday, June 25, 2012

Techno-nails

My first nail wraps – Sephora By OPI's Chic Prints For Nails in Silver Skulls (the biggest ones have skulls but they're too wide for my thumbs, maybe for my toes?)...

Application was really easy: trim to proper width, rub to warm, peel off backing, SLOWLY lay on nail, smooth down the middle and THEN to the sides (I started with my left thumb and smoothed to the side first, big mistake – went too quickly so it came out a tiny bit wrinkled), run emery board downward along the nail edge to file away the leftover sheet. Watched TV and did it on a lapdesk (I often do my nails this way) and they came out really nicely! After 2 or 3 days they still looked really really good, but I could feel the edges lifting up and scratching, so I rubbed my nails and peeled them off, easy peasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.