Sunday, July 15, 2012

Toes need to be bright!

So after bashing my toe so hard on Friday night, I thought I should freshen up my polish!

In my June Glymm box I got two samples of La Fresh Eco-Beauty Acetone-Free Nail Polish Remover pads, so I thought I’d try them on my toes instead of my fingers. The company claims one pad will do ten fingers – well, it definitely did ten toes, and then also almost ten fingers (still a bit left). The smell was nice, did a good job for being non-acetone (I don’t usually have very good luck without), and it left my toes (and fingers) nice and soft from the oils.

So my toes are now Joe Fresh in Crush – more yellow-orange than the Pantone Colour Of The Year, I really like it. My first Joe Fresh polish!

Went swimming in our pool later with the Boy and the fabulous Xognya, between the thunderstorms, and it was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.