Sunday, September 15, 2013

Life Songs: 2010–2012

I’ve been putting off writing about the more recent life songs because, to be honest, I don’t really listen to the radio anymore so I’m not as familiar with newer stuff. I know, I know, that makes me sound really old. Well I am, live with it.

That said, I can think of a few I’ve heard and like...

2010
2011
2012
So now you’re caught up! What did you think? What would you add? I’m not posting my 2013 choices just yet, have to let them percolate…

Previously: Life Songs: ’70s; Life Songs: ’70s, additional; Life Songs: The ’80s, Part One; Life Songs: the ’80s part two; Life Songs: the ’80s part three; Life Songs: the ’80s part four; Life Songs: the ’80s part five; Life Songs: the ’90s part one; Life Songs: the ’90s part two; Life Songs: A New Millennium; Life Songs: 2005–2009. Did you miss them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.