Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Time for a change?

Bizarre red plantApparently not. Harper, once again, runs a minority government in our country.

We had a sad 59% voter turnout. All major parties, regardless of their clean start, ended up running smear campaigns. Way to go, guys.

Anyway, in other news, Thanksgiving was great - I spent the entire time in Welland with my parents, just hanging out and enjoying our time, got to see my niece and my greatniece (who is hilarious and cute) and went for a nice walk on Merritt Island. There are worse things to do with your time. Had to miss the first darts of the season due to being away, but I did the same thing last year, can’t be helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.