Thursday, February 04, 2016

Unpleasant surprise

When the on-site worker schedule from the management office clearly states only Tuesday and Wednesday but they really need to be in the whole week, the way to find out is not by waking up to find a strange man in your laundry room.

It seems like the office has to access my unit far too often, due to the positioning of my place. This time it was about the hot water piping, which runs vertically through the building and has to be accessed on three different floors, one of them mine. The office had sent a memo saying they would need access 'Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday' - and today I switched shifts with my co-worker, so I got to sleep in.

Waking up to hearing someone in your laundry room is NOT conducive to feeling save in your home.

The worker was nice about it, not his fault - the office gave me one schedule and gave him a different one. It all got sorted out.

But how am I ever going to sleep in on a weekday again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.