Thursday, May 11, 2017

Transit dreams

My dreams lastnight were all about transit - buses and subway

At one point Lisa Gerrard was giving a little free acapella concert on one side of the street at the westbound bus stop while Brendan Perry sat on a bench across the street at the eastbound stop talking about why they were there and what her songs meant.

At another point I got on a subway car as everyone else got off - it had been super packed, it must have been a changeover station - but the car had tables as well as seats, and two women got off and forgot their purses, but I couldn't get to them because a swarm of people got on.

Not sure what that all means.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.