Sunday, February 17, 2019

More bags

I have finished my first go-through of all of my clothes, and I have 8-½ bags to donate. I still have enough clothing for two or three more people, and I haven’t even touched socks, bras, tights, etc. so starting tomorrow I am going to take a second run at it and tackle the "maybe" pile, and be really firm.

Seriously, I have probably twice the pairs of pants, skirts, and dresses I should at this point, and maybe three times the pairs of jeans and tops.

It is getting a little easier now to make decisions on what is going, but I am still not having the "sparks joy" moments with the clothing. I also find that I want to keep one or two “emergency outfits” but I’m fighting it. Today I put four of my vintage dresses into a donation bag, and that would have been unheard of before. Well, they'll make someone else happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.