Monday, February 04, 2019

Ah, there it is

I had plans after work tonight, so I was unable to make any progress with the clothing. However, given the absolute agony my back was in after two nights spent on the couch, combined with galavanting around Casa Loma on Sunday, a decision had to be made.

So I transferred all of the clothing that was on the bed to my couch. This was not as easy as one might think, but I did manage to fit it all with the addition of a couple of laundry baskets. And I now have two full garbage bags of clothing waiting to leave. This is with me only about half done the tops!

Also, I think when I have gone through all of the clothing, I will probably circle back to the shirts I have decided to keep and whittle them down further.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.