Monday, February 11, 2019

All in the jeans

I've been slowly going through the clothes, but I had to move away from tops for now as I was putting too many aside as 'maybes.' Wednesday last week was the only day I could work on it and I didn't make very much progress, and I was away all weekend.

Tonight I usually go to the movies but there's nothing I wanted to see so I came home and move on to jeans. I just put about a third of the jeans I own into a donation bag, and now I have three full bags to go!

I don't know if I’ll be able to make much more of a dent until the weekend, but I have deliberately made no plans so hopefully I’ll be a whirling dervish come Saturday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to get a lot of spam from anonymous messages - for that reason, I moderate comments. If it isn’t spam I approve comments pretty quickly.